Top features include Disappearing Deductible and Retired Homeowner discount
NASHVILLE, TN (September 24, 2018) – Beginning October 1st, AAA – The Auto Club Group will offer new auto and home insurance products in Tennessee, providing consumers with a policy they can customize, combined with the trust, value and reliability they’ve come to expect from AAA.
“We are very excited to offer these innovative new features and discounts,” said Anthony Alberton, Tennessee Field Vice President for AAA-The Auto Club Group. “Customers will be able to choose the features and benefits that best fit their needs and their budgets.”
The new AAA Select Auto insurance product is more flexible than ever. Some of the top “smart consumer” optional auto features include:
- Enhanced Total Loss Replacement Coverage – If your car is a total loss after a crash, it will be replaced with a new model subject to policy terms
- Disappearing Deductible – Stay claim-free and your deductible will be reduced
- Claim Free Reward – Earn money back just for staying claim free
The new Select home insurance product allows consumers to tailor a plan with benefits designed to help meet their individual insurance needs. Some of the top “smart consumer” home features include:
- Home Systems Protection – Optional coverage for repairs or replacement when essential household systems such as central air conditioning, furnaces or water heaters break down subject to policy terms
- Retired Homeowner Discount – Up to 4% discount for retired homeowners
- Safety Device Discount – Up to 10% discount when safety devices such as smoke detectors or an alarm system are installed in the home
Consumers are also eligible for a comprehensive household coverage review called AAA Triple Check. AAA’s agents will conduct a free review of the consumer’s current auto and/or home insurance policy, assess any changes in their lifestyles and advise if they are getting the best rate and all the available discounts.
“When consumers choose insurance solely based on price, they are more likely to miss out on key coverages,” said Jeanine Raquet, Executive Vice President of Insurance Operations for AAA – The Auto Club Group. “AAA Triple Check helps consumers find out if they have enough coverage without paying for protections they don’t need.”
For more information about Select Products, AAA members and consumers should talk to a AAA Insurance agent at their nearest AAA branch or visit aaa.com/insurance.
About The Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) is the second largest AAA club in North America. ACG and its affiliates provide membership, insurance, financial services and travel offerings to over 9.6 million members across eleven states and two U.S. territories including Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands; most of Illinois and Minnesota; and a portion of Indiana. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation with more than 59 million members in the United States and Canada and whose mission includes protecting and advancing freedom of mobility and improving traffic safety.