AAA: Offers Travel Tips and Trends; Chance to Win A Free Vacation at 2020 Atlanta Travel Show
Montrae Waiters, AAA spokeswoman, The Auto Club Group
AAA Offers Travel Tips and Trends; Chance to Win A Free Vacation
at 2020 Atlanta Travel & Adventure Show
Atlanta, Ga., (February 27, 2020) – This weekend’s 2020 Atlanta Travel & Adventure Show is perfect for those travelers who are looking for the latest travel trends, a new bucket-list destination or help in planning your dream vacation.
In a recent survey done by the U.S. Travel Association – National Plan for Vacation Day – more than half of American workers (55%) failed to use all their time off last year. That’s a stockpile of 768 million unused vacation days just in 2018, of which 236 million were forfeited completely. What’s the key to using more vacation time? Planning.
“The Travel & Adventure Show is a perfect opportunity to plan a 2020 vacation,” said Montrae Waiters, spokesperson for AAA. “AAA recently compiled a list of top travel destinations for 2020 and Orlando, Cancun and Rome rank at the top.”
More than 7000 people are expected to attend the 2020 Atlanta Travel & Adventure Show to learn about some of the hottest destinations around the world. While the show is open to the public, AAA Members attending the show can use the code “AAA20” for special $9 event tickets. More details can be found at www.travelshows.com/Atlanta
AAA’s booth ##200 will feature:
- A chance to win a 4 day Bahamas Cruise with Royal Caribbean
- Up to $1,000 in savings or onboard credit, for those who book their vacation with AAA
- Listen and learn from a multitude of micro presentations on the hottest vacation destinations and offers
- Win prizes in AAA’s money machine
- Take selfies at fun photo booth
- Talk with more than 20 of AAA’s top cruise and tour partners
- Book onsite with local AAA Travel Advisors
- Take advantage of stackable discount Travel offers and day-of-show discounted AAA membership rates
Travel Show Details
Public Show Hours:
Saturday, February 29th: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 1st: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cobb Galleria Centre
2 Galleria Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
AAA representatives are available to discuss the upcoming event with media, in the days before or the mornings of the shows. For interviews contact:
- Prior to Saturday: Montrae Waiters (813) 244-0815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day of Show: Jessica Brady, (813) 731-2101 or JBrady@autoclubgroup.aaa.com
About AAA - The Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) is the second largest AAA club in North America. ACG and its affiliates provide membership, insurance, banking, financial services, and travel offerings to over 13.5 million members across 13 U.S. states, the province of Quebec and two U.S. territories including Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and the U.S. Virgin Islands; most of Illinois and Minnesota; and a portion of Indiana. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation with more than 60 million members in the United States and Canada whose mission includes protecting and advancing freedom of mobility and improving traffic safety. Motorists can map a route, identify gas prices, find discounts, book a hotel, and access AAA roadside assistance with the AAA Mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android. Learn more at AAA.com/mobile. Visit AAA on the Internet at AAA.com.