Free Event - Open to the Public
WHO: AAA – The Auto Club Group, Auto enthusiasts, car collectors, car buffs and car fans
WHAT: AAA – The Auto Club Group is hosting its fourth annual AAA Auto Expo. The general public, including auto enthusiasts are invited to display their cars, interact with other car buffs, check out the cars that are on display or simply be a part of this annual celebration of the automobile. The event is free and open to the public. This VIDEO provides an overview of last year’s event and a good idea of what to expect on Saturday.
- Live DJ
- Five food trucks
- Car owners can display their vehicles at no charge
- All types of cars are welcome to display
- Commemorative dashboard plaque for drivers displaying their vehicles
- Commemorative event baseball cap for the first 100 drivers displaying their cars
- Free backpack of goodies for all attendees (while supplies lasts)
- Door prize drawings throughout the event
- Royal Caribbean 4/5 night cruise give-away, including a $1,500 American Express gift card
- Special appearance by the official mascot of the Detroit Tigers, PAWS
- Specialty vehicles scheduled to be displayed:
- Cool collector cars from Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and MRT
- Michigan State Police vintage and high performance vehicles
- Indy car from Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix
- High performance rental vehicle from Hertz
- Vintage, antique and customized cars
Visit the AAA Auto Expo Facebook event page for additional information.
WHEN: Saturday, September 21st – 10am- 2pm
WHERE: AAA – The Auto Club Group Headquarters, 1 Auto Club Drive, Dearborn, MI
WHY: AAA stands for the American Automobile Association. Since “automobile” is an important part of AAA’s name and with headquarters located in the “backyard” of the Motor City and the birthplace of Henry Ford, it’s only fitting that AAA host events and activities that celebrate the automobile. With more than 100 years of doing business in Michigan and serving its members and customers across the state, AAA invites the public to participate in this fourth annual event.
AAA in Michigan celebrated its 100th Anniversary - A Century of Service in 2016 and has over 1.4 million members across the state. It is part of The Auto Club Group (ACG). Connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) is the second largest AAA club in North America. ACG and its affiliates provide membership, insurance, financial services and travel offerings to over 9.9 million members across eleven states and two U.S. territories including Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands; most of Illinois and Minnesota; and a portion of Indiana. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation with more than 59 million members in the United States and Canada and whose mission includes protecting and advancing freedom of mobility and improving traffic safety. Motorists can map a route, identify gas prices, find discounts, book a hotel, and access AAA roadside assistance with the AAA Mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android. Learn more at AAA.com/mobile. Visit AAA on the Internet at AAA.com.